GET A FREE QUOTE TODAY!
"*" indicates required fields
Epoxy is a mixture of resin and hardener that when combined together chemically react to form a rigid plastic-like material. It resists degradation and bonds well to substrate materials. Epoxy flooring is often used as a coating over concrete floors which are rough, porous, and anti-shock resistant. Epoxy withstands rugged wear and tear in industrial settings. It is slip-resistant, which is ideal for commercial uses.
Transform your floors with a durable and stylish commercial epoxy flooring solution today!
It's easy to maintain, and provides a professional, attractive look that will last for years. Plus, the slip-resistant finish is essential for a safe working environment, and the anti-static properties make it perfect for use in areas where electronics are used.
Contact us today to learn more about how an epoxy floor can benefit your business!
Click photos to view samples of our work.
The durability of epoxy is an asset but especially with the versatility of various colors and patterns which make it the perfect commercial and retail flooring material. Shopping centers, hotels, and offices have foot traffic that requires wear-resistant flooring. A diverse customer base of children, elderly, and wheelchair-bound citizens is also a concern. Commercial flooring needs to be not only durable but safe to prevent falls. Epoxy flooring is stain, scuff, and scratch-resistant and can be topped with a slip-resistant texture to improve safety. Epoxy flooring creates an ambient look and requires minimal nightly cleaning maintenance.
Click photos to view samples of our work.
Because of machinery, foot traffic, and spill and stain potential, the only realistic industrial flooring options are concrete or epoxy. Concrete Flooring is hard, slippery, bland looking, stains easily, absorbs moisture, and is porous. Epoxy Flooring is the exact opposite of all those things. The resin compound is softer, slip-resistant, glossy and attractive, resistant to stains, sealed from moisture and easy to clean. Epoxy coating is self-leveling which creates a smooth surface, important in an industrial setting where forktrucks should avoid crevices and machinery must sit level.
If you're looking for a durable, safe, and affordable flooring option for your business, then epoxy flooring is the perfect solution!
Epoxy Floor Design
Designer flooring is not just a great picture or illustration, it’s a piece of art that changes the entire idea of how your flooring system could look. It’s not just a surface to walk on as almost all people think. It’s a creative canvas where great concepts and imaginations can come to life. Do you want an epoxy flooring system to be designed with a great logo, design or color scheme? To start, you can make a sketch of how you envision it, choose the logo, the kind of design you want to have and let our specialists bring your idea to life. The REDRHINO team will help guide you from idea through execution. Not to worry, you will always get epoxy flooring from us that will be totally safe, enduring and beautiful, no matter what you want underneath it.
Design and logo integration of your floor is eco-friendly. Logo integration when installed properly will last you for many years. The color, glow, glaze, and clarity won’t fade. The design or logo will last just as long as your floor coating does!
No splits, cracks, or fracturing makes the flooring impenetrable to any kind of mud, dirt, moisture or any chemical elements. Soap washing or any dry cleaning won’t damage or weaken your flooring.
We were one of the first to bring this customization to market and it’s quickly becoming popular. You can find some of our work in museums, hospitals, gyms, hotels, offices, casinos, and car dealerships. It is a great way to personalize something that was otherwise hard to tie in with the rest of your branding.
Choose from thousands of pictures that are ready to be installed and used to decorate your floor. It doesn’t matter what type, size and level of intricacy the design is. Increasingly more local businesses and corporations want to embellish their establishments with their own creativity, design and logo integration. We’ll help you create a beautiful floor with amazing and incredible images.
You can create your own logo design with the help of standard designs or your own logo design. A flawlessly beautiful yet safe and durable floor system can be fascinating, with realistic logos. Contact us today about making a unique logo for your flooring.
Epoxy Flooring Types
Epoxy is recommended for any type of flooring application, mostly because the compound is versatile and customizable depending on needs. Some of the different types of epoxy REDRHINO provides:
- Self dispersing – features good mechanical strength; withstands forklift and truck traffic.
- Self dispersing with quartz sand – added sand flakes create an anti-slip surface.
- Self-leveling – creates a smooth surface where cracks, crevices, and shifting are present.
- Mortar – creates an even stronger heavy industry surface.
- Graveled – allows for adding logos and custom designs to the floor.
- Terrazzo – decorative coating marble and granite chips and a polished surface.
- Antistatic – used where static could damage sensitive equipment.
- Flaked – slightly textured surface with decorative flakes.
Epoxy Flooring Advantages
- A seamless surface that is efficiently cleaned and maintained. Ideal for food service industry and packaging plants.
- Hard wearing and durable surface that lasts up to 25 years or more.
- High gloss shine finish that is attractive with solid colors or decorative patterns available.
- Chemically resistant for manufacturing, industrial, and warehouse uses.
- Impact, slip, heat, and fire resistant; makes a work area 3X brighter for optimum safety.
- Different colors to create work zones, aisles, quarantined areas, and more.
- Reduces wear on transport vehicles which allows them to work faster and more efficiently.
- Environmentally friendly flooring option.
- Cost efficient and easy to professionally install.
Make your workspace shine with a commercial epoxy flooring installation!