You’re been considering epoxy flooring for your business, and you’ve heard its very easy to take care of, as a flooring option. It’s also beautiful and has lots of colors and customization options. But, is it really practical? Epoxy compound is unbelievably durable and solid that’s why it started as top choice in industrial settings and commercial kitchens. But, today with endless customizable choices, it’s made it’s way into main dinning areas in resultants and retail locations throughout the world. Don’t let its beauty deceive you; so whether your flooring is in a garage, restaurant or commercial location, caring for your epoxy flooring is simple.
Here are 5 simple ways to care for your floor:
- Oil Spills. If your epoxy flooring is in the garage, and you have minor oil spills, you can just wipe it clean with a regular paper towel or a clean soft cloth.
- Maintenance. For regular maintenance a soft bristle brush will do the trick.
- Heavy cleaning. For heavy cleaning of a very dirty floor, make sure you remove any debris and then you can mop floor with a hard foam mop, hot water and clear ammonia.
- Solution. You only need, about 5 ounces of ammonia per gallon of water to remove dirt, make sure you don’t use any abrasive products. We like ammonia or for a more difficult stain soft and scrub.
- Stains or rust. If you have a hard to get off stain r a spot that rusted, you can use soft and scrum, clean cloth and hot water to remove the stain.
Was this article useful? Feel free to share it and comment below if you have anything to share about epoxy flooring.